Activate the Aroma cartridge and heighten your state of relaxation, combining the 4D massage, rollers and air cell compression therapy. The Aroma capsule is inserted on the outer portion of the shoulder massager by the speakers. Take time and bring balance back to your mind and body. The Osaki OS-Escape is your private get-a-way.
Position yourself in Zero Gravity, slide forward the dome and initiate the chromo-therapy function on the interior of the dome, offering a soothing calming blue light to enhance your experience and heightening your sense of relaxation.
Deep Tissue Shiatsu
1. USB Port: USB Charging Port, which can charge smart devices.
2. Link Up & Lying Button: The backrest frame rises slowly, while the calf frame slowly descends. Slowly raise the backrest frame, while the calf frame slowly rises.
3. Power Button: Turning the massage chair on or off.
4. Heating Button: Turning the heat function on or off.
5. Aroma Button: Turns the incense Theraphy function on or off.
6. Chromo-therapy Button: Turns on or off the LED lights inside the dome.
7. Zero Gravity Button: Turns the incense Theraphy function on or off.
8. Auto Mode Button: Changes the preset massage Auto program.
9. Air Pressure Button: Air pressure mode selection.
10. Calf Stretch & Shortening Button: Manually adjusts the footrest to slowly extend out, and release to stop.
The calf and foot massager is capable of making adjustments according to each individual's leg length ensuring that the massage air bags are concentrating on the correct areas. At the start of the massage, the chair will fully extend out and then retract. Once the foot massager has reached the desired length, firmly press down on your toes to indicate to the chair to stop.
Located on the bottom of the feet are 2 rows of spinning reflexology massagers which provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
The S-track system allows the roller heads to massage along the back from the neck down to the lower spine with a consistent pressure in the massage, whiles providing comfortable support. The typical massage track are linear, creating an inconsistency in pressure. The S-Track contours the curvature of the back allowing for a more even distribution of pressure.